It is our goal to help you through this process the best we can. Click on the “+” to find the answers to these common questions. Check back often as we will continue to add more questions and answers as they come up.
Who is teaching the course? How is the course structured?
- Chris Carr, the president of Farotech, with 17 years of experience and Holly Cline, Senior Account Manager, who has been with the team for over 4 years. To learn more about your instructors, click here.
Will I be receiving materials to bring back to my practice?
- On Day 1, the course is structured in 1 hours time slots, with 40 minutes of training and 20 minutes of breakout sessions. There are breaks after every hour. During the group breakout sessions, you can workshop answers to your specific marketing problems.
- On Day 2, we focus most of our time and energy on application. We will workshop solutions for your practice by applying the skills you learned on day 1, and create a roadmap for your marketing plan to utilize when you go back to your practice.
- Want to know more? Click here.
Are there payment plans?
- Yes. You will be receiving a workbook that outlines all of the material we have discussed in the course, along with homework to take what you have learned to the next level.
Where are you located?
- If you choose the Marketing Expert Package, payments are broken down into a 50% at registration (online) and the other 50% will be billed to your card 48 hours before the Advanced Techniques & Innovations class. If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do I have to take the Essentials class to be in the Advanced Techniques & Innovations class?
- Right outside of Philly, in Conshohocken PA
- Our Address: 1100 E Hector St #305, Conshohocken, PA 19428
- Directions from the Philadelphia airport click here
- Google Map Directions click here
Are transportation and hotel costs included?
- The Essentials class is not required but strongly recommended, prior to the Advanced Techniques & Innovations class. In the Essentials class, you will develop a vocabulary and understanding that we will not spend much time reviewing in the Advanced Techniques & Innovations class.
- No, but we can provide you with excellent recommendations for where to stay and which restaurants to go to. Lunch and a small breakfast for all days of the course will be provided.